Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring is Coming!!

We just got home from a short trip to St. George. The Payson high baseball team had a tournament. We went to enjoy the games and friends!!
I also went to Vegas to pick up handbags and sunglasses for the shop!
We have a new development in the jewelry business. Charlie and I went to the Vegas Trade Show a few weeks ago and we met a lady who had Charms like the ones I make, the soldered charms, in her booth. To make a long story short, I have a large contract with her to make charms every month! She lives and has her shop in Henderson NV. (were Rick has been working) So I was able to go meet with her with the items I had made so she could make a decision on her order! She has been so fun to get to know and Myka enjoyed her shop!!
This has been a huge blessing for me and my family. We are working together, have a few other helpers and are going forward with great excitement!!
Unfortunately, I have no pictures of our fun trip to St. George. But take my word for it, between Myka and Aspen..... and Bo, Tage, Riley, and Kyler it was never dull!! The first night was only comparable to sleeping in a den of bears! (it got better) Those kids are so much fun!! I only have one more year of those boys in high school and they will be gone!! I can't believe it!!

2 comments:

Carli said...

COngrats on the new contract, my mom told me all about it. I hope it works out for you!

Jessi said...

What a cute top picture of the kids! I love it. Sounds like you had a super fun time down south. I so wish it was that warm here! I need shorts weather.